» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

» Are We Dead?
Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:16 am by ponycrazy12

» You know your obsessed with TRT when...
Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:26 am by ponycrazy12

» No-Fap-Feburary (GUYS ONLY)
Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:33 am by ponycrazy12

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 42 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:07 am

Journey For The Spirit Sword.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Journey For The Spirit Sword.

Post by ExiledSinJnr on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:30 am

This kind of relates to my bio but it can go well for other people because while running in the forest/dessert we can attack each other and encounter battles.

Ray dashed through the vines and trees as he knew that the cave was very close. The trees harder than a rock and stronger than a sword. Surely Ray couldn't break it with his normal kantana. What Ray was finding was the spirit sword, (He actually finds it and gets it lmao so don't interfere in taking the sword.). He decided to take a rest and sit down next to a huge gigantic tree.

And....
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Number of posts : 244
Tracker Points : 3495
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Journey For The Spirit Sword.

Post by froggy on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:19 pm

and?
is that the end? lmao. i hope not D:
it seems interesting ;D
froggy
Amature Tracker
Amature Tracker

Number of posts : 49
Tracker Points : 2990
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:51 am

"Hey you," I suddenly appeared on a branch on the tree Ray was sitting on, preparing my bo staff in case of any battle. "What wanders you here in this forest?" I said in a serious, taunting but somewhat friendly tone. I jumped down and pointed my staff at Ray's shoulder. "You seem to be a person at the age of 16, mature enough not to start into a fight with me."
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Number of posts : 1033
Tracker Points : 3381
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:42 am

"Look, woman. I have no business with you. Just leave me alone." Ray mumbled solemnly, with his criminal intent look on his face. Ray stood up and started walking away, "i'll leave you to live, for now." as Ray walked he held onto his kantana's handle.
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:56 am

"It would be un-gentlemanly of you to leave a woman wandering 'round the forest." I said with a sarcastic voice. "You don't know what creatures lie in that cave not even your sword could defeat it that easily. I suggest that you would need a tour guide."
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:52 pm

"It's not like you know the cave better than I do." Ray said in an unknowingly way while still walking away. "Oh and I don't care about leaving you, You look tough." Ray sarcastically mumbled. Ray jumped onto a tree branch and threw a little shuriken at Lynx.
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:29 pm

I catched the shuriken with my two fingers and threw it on the trunk of the tree you are on. "You're right, I don't know much of the cave, but I know that no one survives in there alone. But if you do insist in your decision," I threw a small, horn-like whistle onto Ray. "Whistle if you need back-up, and you'll expect a delivery."
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:34 pm

"Thanks, but why do you like me? It's not like I ever met you before." Ray questioned. Whatever this is about, I'm a lone wolf." Ray stated and jumped of the branch. "I told you that you was tough. Might be handy some day." mumbled Ray. And walked away from the deep forest.
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:42 pm

"Not that I like you, but just concerned. I somewhat guard this cave, and many people reject my help. Might be my manners, or they're just like you. But whatever the reason, they don't survive." I said to myself as Ray walked away. I jumped onto a tree and jumped into another, and another, until I found the perfect tree to rest in. I took out my Heroine Rune from my pocket. It then shined and blew a little breeze in my area. I placed it back on my pocket and took out a chocolate bar and ate.
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:45 pm

Ray keeps walking, and finally sees the dark gloomy cave. "Right, this looks creepy." Ray said to himself. He kept walking in, "S***! What's this" he cussed. Ray only had one thing to do. To call for help. Ray pulled the horn out and blew it. "I need your help now woman."!
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:55 pm

While eating my chocolate bar, my Heroine Rune suddenly shined and blew a strong breeze of air. I took it out and the orb in the amulet turned purple. "I knew this guy needs help. He's not like the others after all." I kept my chocolate (yes, I love my chocolate Razz) and the Heroine Rune in my pocket, stood up and ran as fast as I can to the cave.

I arrived in the cave in 10 seconds with my special speed and saw Ray facing a chimera-like creature. "Oh shoot, its the chimera." I took out my two daggers and threw it on the chimera. The daggers split into 2, now there are four daggers. Then 8, 16, 32, 64 small daggers hitting the chimera. 1 of them hit its left eye and the rest missed or hit his body, but got destroyed. "Dagger Throws are not effective on such creatures."

Last edited by Lynx43 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:02 pm

The two were so anxious to get inside the cave, they didn't notice the three hidden in a dark area at the entrance. The area was pitch black, but a few colors could be seen. One of them was wearing a grey shirt, he seemed anxious to see these guys fight, then fight them himself. He cracked his neck, and the sound echoed through the cave, sounding like a bone snapping in half.
The second had his arms crossed. His hair was spikey black, and a tail lashed around behind him, hitting the wall of the cave each time it went back, and when he moved it, the hole he had made continuously grew deeper. He smirked and stated, "Amateurs."
The third....He was near impossible to see, for he blended in with the darkness. The only way to see him would be to get close enough to see his skeletal face. He was leaning on the wall beside the spikey hair guy, but his hood was concealing face, so no one knew what he was looking at.

Ultimate Procrastinator

Number of posts : 934
Tracker Points : 3893
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:10 pm

"Wow, this worked. Thanks anyway. What was your name? I didn't catch it" Ray said gratefully as he walked around. "This place is pitch black, we need light." Just as Ray said that a voice came from behind. "I have lights, a lot of light! But it's blue though. My Nano-C can use it. My name is Narukimi." exclaimed Narukimi. "Hi i'm Ray" I'm finding my way to the spirit sword." Ray stated. "I'll help you, I am finding something in there too" said Narukimi. They both walked into the cave cautiously. "Hey you coming?" Ray yelled to the woman.
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:12 pm

The three dark beings still made no movements, all they did was sit and watch until the time was right. (Feels weird having it this short..)

Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:21 pm

"Alright then, at least you're not like the others who rejected my help." I chuckled. "The name's Lynx, by the way." I walked towards Ray and Narukimi until I felt a cold touch of air in my arm. I stopped and felt the air. "Guys," I whispered."There's someone in the place, 16.7 meters away from us, hidden. Not only one person, they're three. I can feel their breath." I took out my bo staff and hit it in the ground. A growing flash of light spread around the place. It was so bright that no one can see but me. I looked at my right and say 3 figures hiding away from the light. The light dissapeared and I could still feel their breath.

"Who are you." I said.
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:26 pm

The three stared into the light, like they were blocking it out. They stared straight into Lynx's eyes, with such a hatred that could kill a peasant. Just then, the one with the pitch black cloak placed his bony hand on the one with the grey shirts chest.
"No Reign, let's not fight...Not yet, at least. I'm Pyramus. The anxious guy is Reign, and the other is Kumiko, the arrogant one." As Pyramus mentioned Kumiko, a grin spread across Kumiko's face, as if he agreed with his cockiness.
Pyramus looked at Lynx, waiting for her next move. He paid no attention to Ray, or Narukimi. They all seemed interested in fighting Lynx, one that was of opposite element.

Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:27 pm

"I'll turn on my infrared system, I'm a robot" stated Narukimi. "Lynx, I might need your help here, Can I borrow some daggers?" Narukimi said. While Narukimi was asking Ray was trying to connect his kantana onto his large shuriken. "I know what to do to distract them." Ray excitedly said. Ray started attacking the wall of the cave and creating a diversion.
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:30 pm

Just as Ex began attacking the wall, Kumiko's eyes drifted over, but not his face, he then returned to looking at Lynx, but his hands moved towards the wall, at about 30 MPH, and as his hand hit the wall, a large portion completely exploded, collapsing to the ground.

Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:38 pm

I jumped over, as Ray's diversion and Kumiko's move caused a quake on the ground. I grabbed Narukimi and placed him in a safer area and gave him my daggers as he wished. The quake stopped and I stood in front of the trio, Kumiko on the ground, and we were 10 meters away from each other.

I stared at the enemies' eyes and saw hatred towards me. They seemed so dark, so bloody, so...opposite of me. They....wanted to kill me.
"I'm anti-violence. But if you wish to kill me, I won't ignore you. Ignoring you would increase chances of my death. You want a fight?" I got my bo staff and wore my Heroine Rune on the neck (it was an amulet). "So shall it be."
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:42 pm

"Thanks Lynx.Now to die!" Narukimi said as he jumped towards Kumiko holding a dagger. Narukimi was charging the dagger with his metal hands, Narukimi stabbed Kumiko with a might stab. Ray got up from the quake. "Here I come!" Ray roared while running towards Kumiko with the Shuriken and Kantana. Ray wielded the kantana from 2 metres away causing the shuriken to hit Kumiko, Ray kept running and attacked Kumiko wildly
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:47 pm

Pyramus, under his hood, was looking at Reign. His fists were clenched together, trembling. He saw determination in Reign's eyes. His brother wanted to fight Lynx, and he wanted to do it alone.
"Go ahead, Reign. I'm sure Kumiko won't mind.", Pyramus said, and looked over to Kumiko.
"Not like it'd be a challenge, anyway." Kumiko stated. Pyramus then continued having his rest.
Reign sighed in releif, then, a few seconds, charged straight for Lynx. The speed would be untraceable, if there weren't a huge dust cloud behind him, along with the ground slightly spliting.

Kumiko's gaze was on Lynx and Reign the whole time. He sensed Ray's and Narukimi's pwer levels heading his way. As the dagger went towards him, he lifted his hand, gently pushing Narukimi's hand to the left of his head. Then, as Narukimi went behind him, he jumped into the air, over the shuriken as Ray didn't notice he was about to hit Narukimi.

Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:56 pm

Narukimi's hard armor could resist a normal metal kantana, But in Ray's power he plummeted up into the air. Narukimi spread his Nano-C out to act as gliders, He flew to Lynx and shot a powerful laser beam directly at Reign. Still in the air Narukimi landed next to Lynx. Ray landed on the ground and ran into the cave forgetting that Pyramus was still inside.
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ on Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:01 am

Just as Reign charged on me, I was able to avoid his attack. I bent over and leaned to the left, turn and kicked Reign's stomach from below while Narukimi's laser beam was hurting his back. Reign hit the roof and while falling flat to the ground, I poked his eye with my bo staff, and, with less effort, threw him on Kumiko. While Reign was on top of Kumiko, I took my Heroine Rune from my neck and tied it on the end of my staff. I twisted my bo staff around me, causing the Heroine Rune to shine and make a huge tornado, with me on the tornado's eye. I pushed the tornado onto the trio, destroying the huge cave and making a humongous gap with the trio flying on the tornado.
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr on Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:08 am

Ray was carried with the tornado, "Argh, Bad mistake." Ray pulled the horn out. "I knew this could be useful!" Ray let go of the horn and it blew all kinds of sounds, this horn was unique. It was so loud animals could hear it across the forest. Most of the animals came into the battle.
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan on Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:13 am

A beam of flaming energy shot from Reign's body at the last second, hitting the laser beam, which caused a small explosion behind his back. Then, as he was kicked then hurled towards Kumiko, Kumiko slapped Reign's hand, giving him the control he had needed to land on the ground. Kumiko made his first full movement, and placed both his hands on the ground, then kneeled, in the position a track runner would take, and as Reign landed, he assumed the same position.
"This tornado is no problem.", said Kumiko. After saying that, Kumiko and Reign launched into the air, clasped eachothers hand, and began spinning that matched the speed of the tornado (Think of Kiba's Fang-over-fang technique in Naruto). They drilled through the air in tornado, seeming nearly unaffected, and drillined into Lynx's stomach. They started spinning faster on Lynx's stomach, feeling like swords pinching away at her skin. They continued doing this until Lynx would be forced to call the tornado down, and whenever she did, Kumiko and Reign would land of either side of her, and start spin drilling towards eachother, in opposite directions, to sandwhich her. But, if she would move, Kumiko would grab Reign's hand with his reflex abilities, and reclasp together to start drilling towards Lynx again.
Pyramus had his head leaning backwards, using the rock as a pillow. The sounds of battle, and fighting, had put him to sleep.

Last edited by Kumiko on Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top