» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

» Are We Dead?
Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:16 am by ponycrazy12

» You know your obsessed with TRT when...
Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:26 am by ponycrazy12

» No-Fap-Feburary (GUYS ONLY)
Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:33 am by ponycrazy12

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 42 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:07 am

Jerry43 Vs. Blue Kuzoo!

Go down

Jerry43 Vs. Blue Kuzoo!

Post by Jake on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:03 am

You challenge me I CHALLENGE YOU! You go first
Jake
TRT Patron
TRT Patron

Number of posts : 1391
Tracker Points : 3117
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Jerry43 Vs. Blue Kuzoo!

Post by Jerry43 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:09 am

*I gather a enormous amount of energy, guide it towards a cliff, and I empower the cliff with the energy, making it float* *I then slam it on you, knocking you back a few feet*
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Number of posts : 695
Tracker Points : 4072
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:12 am

Jerry...Jerry...Jerry THATS NOT ENOUGH *at the last second I jump off the cliff strike you with a madora sword then gets up and then jumps back down only getting hit by the energy a little bit*
Jake
TRT Patron
TRT Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:17 am

*I jump into the air, slightly getting cut by the Madora sword* "Your gonna have to do more than give me a little scratch to win." I lift 10 pounds of sand up, and throw it at your face, temporarily blinding you* *I then use my telepathy to make the loudest scream you've ever heard appear in your mind, stunning you more* "Now, for the attack..." *I fly up in the air, and shift the Teutonic plates below the earth, causing a earthquake. *I finish the attack off by generating lightning and directing it straight to you.* "Heh heh heh...."
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:22 am

Jerry you think I'm that weak THAT WEAK! Not even close * I run out of the way of the sand bags I still get sand in my eyes but its not severe and right before you use telepathy I make water run at 60/mph directly at you hitting you causing you not being able to use telepathy and to round it all up I use my kratta power to lift you in the air (which lasts for a turn) Yet I still get hit in the knee with the lightning*
Jake
TRT Patron
TRT Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:35 am

I counter the water with a energy blast, sending it to the ground. "Your pathetic little kraata is merely aiding me in your demise..." *I seem to fly faster, which slightly raises my chance to hit you* *I fire a ball of light at you, followed by ten more* * I then create one hundred walls of sand and fly faster than lightning behind one* A voice booms in your mind: "Which wall am I behind?" "If you find out, it will lead to your demise..."
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:48 am

Your over using that word demise becasue everyone knows
I CAN'T LOSE!
*I quickly make a shield, I then jump up and then I start running so fast that I start running on air. I then stop, then absorbs your lighting balls and uses them back at you. (which uses a lot of power) Then I quickly, as fast as fast itself. I then destroy the 100 walls of sand wounding you severely. Then I jump up, and I appear above you. Then uses my sword of madora and uses its full power. I then slam it down on your already wounded self, causing you to start spitting out blood. Then at the last moment, I jump up and create a barrier around myself*
Jake
TRT Patron
TRT Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:04 am

*I absorb the energy balls, strengthening me* Also, why the crap would destroying sand hurt me? Anyways.. *I almost dodge the sword of madora, with what looks like someone else* "Agh!" A deep cut damaged my skin, trt games but, I'm no coward. I completely ignore the pain, whilst me and a faint blur of something charge towards you, and the "blur" shoots a huge beam of light at you, knocking you back many feet. I make a sword out of atoms, empower it, and slash you 10 times, and quickly fly behind a rock*

Last edited by Jerry43 on Fri May 11, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:42 am

"Not a good move, Jerry. Leaving alone your weak part is not a good idea."

I jumped up from the bottom of the cliff and ran to your battle field. Suddenly, I appeared on the side of Jerry where you can find his cut, took a knife and stabbed it on the wound. Jerry screams on the top of his lungs because of the pain, took the knife and hit your head with my elbow. You fall to the ground and I step on your chest.

"Never leave wounds unhealed."
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Number of posts : 1033
Tracker Points : 3654
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:51 am

I fall to the ground, almost dead, still with that "blur" next to me. A small beam of light emits on me from the blur, and I slowly get up. I dash towards lynx, and stab her shoulder, and slice her heart, me and that "blur" finish the attack off with a blinding beam of energy, brighter than the sun on a hot summer day.
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:03 am

"Death is coming, but my duty as the Heroine shall not end. Slicing my heart means slicing the Heroine rune, but the Heroine rune is immortal for it passes on to the next Heroine."

My heart is now healing by itself, very slowly. As it heals, the Heroine rune regains me power. I gain energy, but gaining energy just slows down my heart's healing process and because of that, I get temporarily blind. But I don't care. I stand up, jumps to the air, turns my staff like an electric fan and makes a big tornado and you and BK get into it. "I may not see, but the tornado has an eye and what the tornado sees, I shall see."
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:25 am

I use my power of energy control to slow the tornado enough for me to get out, then I speed it up so it hurts BK. I then add a little lightning to the tornado, hurting BK even more. The blur then becomes visible, and appears to be a 10 foot tall biological robot. It has a staff with two razor sharp blades, has the power of controlling and manipulating light, and is extremely strong and fast. "I'd like you to meet my new friend..." I send a giant wave of energy at you, whilst he sends a beam of light. They then mix, and hit you, knocking you back a few hundred feet. Me and the strange robot fly towards you, he shoots another beam of light at you, stunning you, then I destroy the ground below you, causing you to fall into water underneath the earth. I then quickly seal the ground up with a 10 foot rock. "Counter that."
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:17 am

"Unfortunately, you attacked BK, not me. And did you ever know the reason why I joined this battle?"

I raised my hand and the wind blew harder. An unknown thing out of wind is forming out from my palm, which finally formed to a very huge whip. I whipped the whip on your face, knocking you to the ground. The whip then grabs you and I threw you to the woods. I then teleported to the woods and found you and pulled you to a tree near me with my whip and tying you up with an unbreakable rope made out of wind still.

"I don't know." I hit your stomach with my elbow making you scream on top of your lungs. Blood went out from your mouth, while wounds that I had from the past started to appear on my body once again, but it didn't hurt....yet.........
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:32 am

I try and ignore my wounds, but I'm not extremely successful. With my remaining strength, I use my energy control just enough to burst free of the whip. I punch you extremely hard, knocking you back a few feet, also stunning you for about a second, I use the opportunity to land 10 more punches, stunning you more. I then throw my sword at your arm, wounding it. *I pull it out with my psychic powers, and then throw it at your neck*
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mumbleortiz5 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:54 pm

*i watch from the sky* hmm these opponents pose as a threat to me. how annoying
Mumbleortiz5
Ninja Warlord

Location : Somewhere you'll never find me. (ok maybe you will) I REGRET NOTHING!
Number of posts : 674
Tracker Points : 3758
Registration date : 2008-03-01

http://mumbleortiz5.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:53 am

As you terribly attack me down, I then teleport to some part of the forest, hidden. Then, my wounds started to excessively bleed and pained me alot, till I looked up the sky and saw a guy, somewhat looks like a ninja. I jumped up to the clouds and realized that it was Mumble.

"What are you doing here? If you plan to attack me, spare me for I have no plans of attacking you. Curiosity killed the cat, but please spare the meek animal."
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mumbleortiz5 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:46 am

I have no buisness with you I just saw fighting from when i left the kumiko games arena

[ later ]

*lightning strikes the field repededly* wheres this runner called BK?
Mumbleortiz5
Ninja Warlord

Location : Somewhere you'll never find me. (ok maybe you will) I REGRET NOTHING!
Number of posts : 674
Tracker Points : 3758
Registration date : 2008-03-01

http://mumbleortiz5.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:02 am

I use my energy control to block most of the light waves hitting me, making me almost invisible. I then activate my telepathy, and hear BK's thoughts. They describe a tunnel, not far from here. I then send the coordinates to mumble, and fly towards lynx, still invisible, and making no sound.
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:23 pm

I still rest upon the clouds, regaining my strength and letting my heart heal. Suddenly, I feel a chilly feeling on my back. "It seems like there's another person..." I turned back, but I don't hear anything, see anything, but there was someone there.

I took my knife and stabbed the air. Then, I saw blood dripping. I quickly cast a powerful wind on the knife, and suddenly, the person that I stabbed was Jerry.

"Jerry, this may sound stupid, but please spare me. Not now."
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:40 pm

"I suppose I could." "But don't try anything tricky, or your dead meat." *I look you in the eye for a few seconds, and dash off, at over 100 MPH.*
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog on Sun May 03, 2009 2:19 pm

I timenuke the place and everyone is frozen in time. I freeze everyone in time. I use my mind to switch their bodies. Lynx is Jerry,vice versa. BK is Mumble,Vice Versa. I erase all thier powers. I unfreeze them. Now they must work together to gget their powers back and get out of my museum. ROFL
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 5022
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down